MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

July 25, 2011

S'mores!

Hello everyone from Suzanne at Cricutcraftingrammy and
thanks for joining us.  I am so happy to be here sharing on Bobbi Jo's
Design Team at Sweet Sassy
Diva
again.   This week  we are making  a BBQ project using 3
different cartridges and bright colors.  I used Camping Out, Three Birds
and Block Party.  When our family and neighbor friends BBQ in the summer we
almost always make smores.  In the back of my mind I remember seeing a
project in one of my scrapbook magazines that chalked the Smores letters to look
like smores and to used cotton balls for the marshmellows.  So I did my
best to lift this idea for my layout.  If I had been true to some of my
family I would have made the marshmellows black but I like them toasty and it
looks more appetizing.  I embossed the trees. the photo mats and the birds
with my Cuttlebug.  I chalked the edges and used googly eyes.  
Recipe for Layout
Cut from Three Birds
BBQ bird  5 inches 
Smore bird 4 inches
Smores title I used Smore Great Moments cut at 6.5 and used s to make
Smores
Smore branch cut 2 times at 10.25
Cut from Block Party
BBQ word 4 inches
Frame 5.75 inches
Sign (top only)  9.25 inches
Cut from Campout
Campfire 3 inches 
trees 4 inches 
Thanks again for joining us at Sweet Sassy Diva and please come back each day to
join us.  




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your layout is soooo cute. I love it

Brenda said...

This lo is too stinkin' cute Suzanne!! I love how the cotton balls look just like a puffy marshmallow!! Nice job my friend!!

Post a Comment