MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

February 15, 2011

Be Mine!




This week the Sweetsassydiva DT was asked to make a project using the colors red, black & white. I picked my brain for something other than Valentines day.. but I guess this time of year its hard for me lol.
This card was fairly simple to make (most of my projects tend to be.. I guess thats life with a one year old). I cut the red card stock down to 6.5x5 (a tad smaller than the card) and then I cut out the hearts on my Cricut Expression using Doodle Charms, I used both the scalloped heart and the normal heart and cut them all at different sizes.. 3/4 of an inch, 1 inch, 13/4 inch & 3.5 inches. I then adhered the red paper to the front of the card and outlined the big one and wrote in words (I was going for sweetheart type of phrases but, I couldn't remember them all I know I got them wrong lol) with a black glaze pen, it gives the appearence of being embossed. And I used some black Scribbles 3d paint to do 3 dots in each corner of the card.
Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment