MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

February 3, 2011

Movie Theme..Breakfast at Tiffany's!



Hey Everyone, this is Summer from Cricut Diaries, Bobbi Jo has asked all of her DT ladies to make a card or project with a movie theme! My favorite movie is Breakfast At Tiffany's, so I made this treat box while channeling Audrey Hepburn this week.
Recipe-
Light Blue Card Stock
IRock and Gems
Faded Jeans Distress Ink
1 1/2 inch White Ribbon
Digital Image (found at http://www.blogger.com/www.listal.com/veiwimage/901645http://www.listal.com/veiwimage/901645)

To Start this I cut 2 pieces of card stock measuring 4x5 and 3 7/8 x 4 7/8.

Then Score each box at 1 inch on all 4 sides.

Then make 4 small cuts in each part of the box (see above photo)


I used my ATG to add adhesive and then I folded the box together.

Once the each side of the box was folded together I inked the edges with the Distress Ink.


I cut out my digital image and backed it to the same colored card stock that I used for the box and inked the edges. I also used the IRock and the stencil to add a little bling. Hope you enjoy and if you haven't yet seen this movie, take a look it's a classic!

4 comments:

Monica said...

AUDREY HEPBURN IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE FAMOUS PERSON!!!!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS!

~ Creating a Crafty Life ~ said...

I LOVE this themed box! I'm a huge Audrey Hepburn fan, so this brought a big smile to my face! I tried to find the image you linked, but nothing came up. I would love to buy this image....

JustYolie said...

What a FABULOUS card!! I love it!!

Libby Beach said...

Gorgeous!! :) I think Audrey Hepburn is the perfect person to channel for this! :) Great job! Thank you for sharing :)

Post a Comment