MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

February 18, 2011

Custom flowers!

Hi Jen from 3catsandabug

Let's learn how to make these flowers for your cards.




I needed to make a Thank you card today and wanted flowers other than what I had on hand. I took some tissue paper and cut and layered them about 12 high and put a brad through them.


The color brad doesn't matter since you won't see it anyway. I started with the top layer and crushed the paper towards the center.


I worked each layer separately until they were all scrunched up.



Then I started opening them up, starting with the top, until I had a flower I liked.



I used a sizzix die and a ms punch for the ferns, branches and border. I added two different ribbons and glued everything together. I inked the entire card face with red ink.

5 comments:

Summer said...

Oh My! Love those flowers, great tutorial. TFS

Maureen Reiss said...

Gorgeous flowers!! TFS

Unknown said...

ohhh perfect flower for a birthday banner!
kacee

217 Creations said...

Cute!

KAT said...

wow, just ran and found some navy tissue paper and made one..whoo hooo. i folded my paper til i had 18 thick then punched out with a large scalloped punch. worked. thank you!

kat

Post a Comment