MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

February 10, 2011

Photo Inspiration Challenge: Wintery Fun!


Have I ever told you how much I love snowflakes?! Ever? So you know I couldnt pass up an opportunity to use some in this weeks project. We were show a sweet picture of a sweet little one sitting in the snow wearing a great blue snowsuit and asked to create and be inspired by this pic. I went right into my paper and started looking for the 'just right' blue to use with my white. I got my Gypsy out (I love my Gypsy! How did I ever create before I had it?!) With it being Feb I really didnt want it to look too Christmas-y. So I tried to stick to the winter look being as tho we still have a few feet of snow here and this morning it was -4 outside :) I still look at this project and think it needs a little more...something...but when you have a deadline you dont get too much time to find out what that 'someting' is. We were super busy this week. I managed to get 3 birthday cards and 40 Valentines Day cards done! Like always we got a chance to get out doors and enjoy our beautiful state. This weekend was the Willow Winter Carnival and we were able to participate in the snowmachine Radar Runs. It is alot of fun to see how fast your machine can go in 1000 feet. They also had the dog pulls. Last we had seen there was a St. Bernard who had pulled over 1800 lbs. DANG! I wonder how much my little corgis could pull :D :D Well off to get my taxes done and work on my project for this week. ~*Jen*~
~*recipe*~
~*blue and white carstock from DCWV
~*Cricut Cartridges Winter Lace and Gypsy Font
~*a few misc gems and sequins
~*velum

No comments:

Post a Comment