MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

February 12, 2011

Cricut Everyday!

received my exclusive Cricut Circle cartridge today called Cricut Everyday. 



So far it seems that the Gypsy and Design Studio are not up to date with the actual content of the cartridge.  The cartridge contains a phrase and phrase shadow that are not reflected nor does the actual cartridge have a font1 shadow as previously shown.



Also, the new cartridge does not have the new anniversary logo but, the old bug head as are on the storefront cartridge.  I also plugged it into my Expression and you can see below that it is indeed the old logo to match the photo above of the handbook.






They also did not update the new software program but, rather kept the Design Studio instead on this cart.



Here is a more detailed video on the Cricut Everday!  If you are following on email subscription, click here to view. 



If you are a cricut circle member, will you be selling your cartridge and how much are you going to try to sell it for? If you are not a circut circle member, will you be looking to buy the cartridge and how much are you willing to spend?

What will you make with the cartridge?

9 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Selling for sure. Simply not enough use for me :-( As for what I'll ask -- not sure yet!

Pat P said...

I am not a circle member and really do not see much use for this cartridge at all. One image of the cricut head is nice, but that is about it. Mostly it looks like advertising work for displays to sell the different Provocraft products. I'd expect to see these images at Wal-Mart, Michael's, JoAnn's, Hobby Lobby, and A.C. Moore.
patpionkeathotmaildotcom

Bubbles said...

Thanks I love it and love the phrases! Mine should be here soon. =D

ScrapsofMe said...

Scrap till you chap????

I don't get it....is that a cowgirl-western 'thang'?

Pam

LuvMyCricut said...

I am a circle member and also do not see use for this cartridge at all. I will be selling mine but not sure for how much.

Diana said...

I am a circle member, would use this for my swarms that I host, but it really should have been a rewards circle member cartridge. Circle membership really does not have any real perks

Carol W. said...

I am a circle member but have not ever received this cartridge. Am I missing something?

Missy said...

I am currently not a member, but thinking about signing up b/c they are having a meet & greet close to were I live. I am not at all impressed with this cartridge. I would think for the exclusive carts they would do something extravagant. I wouldn't buy it if it was offered in stores. TFS.

Anonymous said...

Why so many blanks?

Post a Comment