MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

February 14, 2011

Red, White and Black Challenge!

Hey Ladies this is Summer from Cricut Diaries and this week at Sweet Sassy Diva her DT was asked to make a project using Black,White and Red, this is what I made for you!

Recipe:
Nifty Fiftys Cartridge
Card Stock in Red, Black, White ( I also use some light blue and grey)
Pop Dots
Ribbon
Cuttlebug folder "Stars"
Gel Pens (for detail)

The car and all the layers were cut at 3 inches.

Once I glued all the layers together. I used gel pens to add some detail.

For the base of my card card, I layered Black, White and Red card stock to make a 4x6 card. I then ran the white sheet of card stock through my Cuttlebug using a "star" folder. My strip of paper was a bit long for the folder so I added a black and white ribbon on the end to hid the un-embossed part.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Very Cool Car Card!
~Kim

Post a Comment