MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

February 7, 2011

Photo Inspiration Challenge!

Hey ladies Summer from Cricut Diaries Here! This week for SSD design team we were challenged to make something with this photo inspiration.



So, this is what I made! Make sure to check out what everyone else made.

Recipe:
Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge
Card stock (various colors)
2 sheets Glitter paper by My Minds Eye (8X8)
Distress Ink Walnut Stain
Mega Mixed Messages stamp set by Paper Trey Ink
Ribbon (mine was from the 1$ bin at Target)
Tim Holtz paper distresser
Souffle Pens

This cute little guy was one of the reasons I wanted the Simply Charmed cart in the first place. I did make him brown so it would go with my color story a bit better, but there must be brown penguines somewhere right?? He was cut at 3.5

For my designer card stock, I went around all the edges with the Tim Holtz paper distrsser. I really like using this tool but I do find that it works best on thicker paper.

These I got in the mail this week! I got a very good deal on E-Bay and these babies ROCK! At first I did not like the way these pens worked, but give it 30 seconds to dry and you really get a nice pop of color. I went around the edge of by card for a stitched look.

I just added a ribbon and I was done, super easy! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Libby Beach said...

Awww this is just too cute!! :)

Post a Comment