MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

February 6, 2011

Movie Challenge: Moulin Rouge

Hey everyone! Kristin from The Crafty Kitchen (http://kristinscraftykitchen.blogspot.com) here. This week our task was to create a project around our favorite movie. One of my favorite movies of all time has to be Moulin Rouge. I love the music, the costumes, and of course, Ewan McGregor :)


There is one quote from that movie that I always remember and I love:


"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return".


I made a card around that quote, and I really love it! I tried to stick with reds and blacks, and a lot of distressing for a vintage look. Hope you enjoy!


Recipe:
*Hannah Montana Cricut Cartridge
*Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Art cartridge
*DCWV Black Currant Stack
*Cream Cardstock
*Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink
*Martha Stewart Glitter in Kunzite and Tourmaline
*Felt flowers from Making Memories
*Top note punch by EK Success

4 comments:

Lovebug Creations said...

Love this card!!! Thats one of my fav movies too!!! Great colors and IMO it's very vintage(y)!!! Love it!!! TFS!

~Kimi

Creations by Zajc said...

Beautiful card! I think the "movie" theme is a brilliant idea. My creative light bulb is going off. :) lol

Yuveria said...

love the card

Libby Beach said...

aww I love that quote :) Great movie choice! The card came out beautiful :)

Post a Comment