MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

February 4, 2011

Movie Challenge...Alice in Wonderland!




This week the SweetSassyDiva DT was asked to pick a movie to use as inspiration. I took this oppertunity to make an Alice in Wonderland layout. I was Alice for Halloween in 2010 (my husband was the Mad Hatter) and still have not even begun to scrap any of those pics.. matter of fact.. well lets just say I'm very behind on most of my books.
So this was not only a chance for me to catch up with some pics I haven't done yet, but it also allowed me to use my newest cart Disney Classics! YAY!
I cut Alice (page 4) at 5 inches. I cut the row of tea cups at 3.5 inches (from the page with the doormouse), and I cut the large tea cup at 3 inches (from the card page). The photo mats are cut at 6.5x4.5.
Supplies:
Paper - Orange striped paper, green patterned paper, purple patterned paper, blue, black, yellow, purple, green, & black card stock (all from my stash).
Other - Disney Classics, Cricut Expression, blue glitter, foam tape, atg gun, zig glue
Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great day!

1 comment:

Summer said...

so cute, love that cart!

Post a Comment