MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

February 23, 2011

Birthday Fishes!



This week the SweetSassyDiva DT was asked to do a color challenge based on this picture.


Perfect for beach or ocean type stuff. I made this card by taking blue strips of paper and ripping them.. then i glued them down to the card front so that it looked similar to waves or maybe motion in the ocean LOL. I took a sandy colored paper and did the same thing at the bottom. Using the Life's A Beach cart I cut out the fish in different sizes from 1in - 2in. All of my paper is from Recollections. I love bright colors so I have tons of bright color paper and cardstock. I glued the fish down in different places and put google eyes on them.. extra small and small sizes. And I wrote the sentiment at the top with a blue zig marker. Hope you like it!



Supplies:
ATG gun
Zig glue
bright blue, hot pink, neon green, orange, yellow & sandy card stock
blue Zig marker
google eyes

1 comment:

Summer said...

Very cute card, love the "tearing"! TFs

Post a Comment