MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

February 27, 2011

Beach Bums!

Well, we're on the cruise ship on our way to the Grank Turk, Turks & Caicos.  Jen made a great 2 page layout that I hope will be something I will be doing tomorrow on the beach!  I hope you enjoy her project.  Be sure to comment on the post below and let her know what you think! 

I will also be updating my blog so, be sure to become a follower on this blog by clicking the follow button to the right.  Also, I will be updating my facebook fan page and you can also find the link on the right hand side bar. 

I think Jen can smell my Hawaiian Tropic oil suntan lotion! LOL  How could she know that I would be applying some on the cruise ship next to the pool?  I do think she has a great idea for my next drink order too!  See below what she suggests! 

Now, without further ado, here is Jen's project....


Still fresh off my summer dreaming from last weeks project I couldn't wait to jump right into this weeks. I still had some scraps left over I could use and with part of this challenge we were asked to use the same colors as last week! Our mission, if we chose to accept, it was to make 2 layout pages 5 3/4 by 8 3/4 for a landscape photo with the inspiration of 'beach'. I had tropical beaches and flowers and bleached out wood in my mind for this one. I really had this one done in no time flat!
I cut my two pages and then added the place for the photo.

Layered it up with a few more colors.

Added in my flowers (accent essentials) then embellished them with sequins and buttons. Don't forget the words 'Beach Bums' HA! (pick your favorite font cartridge or stickers)

I think these would also make cute layouts to put in a picture frame!
~*Recipe*~
~*scrap DCWV cardstock
~*misc cut flowers from different Cricut Cartridges (accent essentials, george & basic shapes, gypsy wanderings)
~*sequins and buttons
~*sticker letters (or favorite font cartridge)
I can almost smell the Hawaiian Tropic sun tan oil and Pina Coladas...ahhhhhhh
~*Jen*~

SweetSassyDiva Cruise Itinerary:

9:30 - 11:30 AM Cricut Imagine Class with Joy

3 1/2 hours to catch some rays on the pool deck and perhaps some fine dining or something pool side.  I hear that a few drinks can equal a meal too! It has to be 5 pm ....SOMEWHERE in the world! Oh yes indeed it is!!! Europe!! whoo hoo!!!

3:00 - 5:00 PM  Cricut Imagine Class continued with Melanie

3 hours to...hmmm..... 'freshen up'? LOL

8:00 PM Dining with the fellow Cricut Cruise Winners!  Oh I hope to catch some surf n turf! YUM!!!! 

9:00 -11 PM Open Crop and Make n' Take. I wonder if they kick us out?  Although with all that fun and sun....I'm sure I'll be ready for a nap! Or we could catch the Midnight snack or even room service if we're still hungry.  Oh not sure if the 30+ lbs that I lost will remain when I get off the boat! lol 

I'm thinking that between the islands and all that there is to do on the ship not even counting all the available crop and class time that I will need to sleep when I get home for a week straight! :)  Oh...and that's not counting the romance with my darling husband! :grins:

SweetSassydiva


3 comments:

Missie said...

Sounds like you will be having a lot of fun! I wish I could be there!

Beth said...

Sounds like a great time so far, I will be checking in.

Libby Beach said...

Great layout! I so hope to make it on a crafty cruise someday! :)

Post a Comment