MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

February 24, 2011

For my Friend!


As Sweet Sassy Diva is getting ready for her Cricut cruise, her DT was asked to make a project using the colors in the picture below.
What do you think? Do you think she is excited for her cruise or what? I am just plain jealous.
So for my project I made this card for my friend.
I used Accent Essentials for the flower cuts. Here is how I set it up on my gypsy.
The sizes are the flowers are as follows: 1 @ 3.64 x 3.5, 1 @ 3.12 x3, 1 @ 2.6x2.5, 1 @ 2.08 x 2, 1 @ 1.56x 1.5
Then after they cut out I curl the petals.
I just use a pen do curl with. Then you layer all the flowers together and apply a brad in the center to hold them together. I made the brad using the I-Top tool and a 16mm brad.
then I put the card together using yellow cardstock for the A2 size card and DCWV the Dots, Stipes &  Plaids cardstock pad for the patterned paper. I glued the flower on the upper left corner and then used CTMH True Friends stamp for the saying. I added buttons to the bottom of the card.


4 comments:

~*Jen*~ said...

Love the flower...love the brad...love the card!

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

Your card really pops! Yes, I think she is super excited (and I'm jealous too). :)

Turnedgypsy said...

wow girl and great project too

mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

Libby Beach said...

this is beautiful!! :) I so need to try one of these! :)

Post a Comment