MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

September 1, 2011

Boo!

Hi there! Its Kim from Ricketts Cricuts! This week for Sweet Sassy Diva we are sharing some awesome Halloween Banners! I love Halloween! I love all the yummy candy that I get to buy for all the trick or treaters ;) (We have had a total of one in the past two years lol) I don't have a picture tutorial for you but I can give you the recipe for the banner!

Here is my banner!
Spooky ghost from Simply Charmed cut at 2.5 inches. I added a Peachy Keen Monster face with purple chalk around the eyes and pink cheeks. Banner is held together with orange and black trendy twine!

Here is the complete banner! Paper is from the DCWV Halloween Stack :)


I added white faux stitching around the edges! Font is Ashlyns Alphabet! My current favorite font! 

Recipe:

Black Triangles cut at 4 inches using Birthday Bash
DCWV Pattern paper triangles cut at 3.75 inches using Birthday Bash
BOO cut using Ashlyns Alphabet at 3 inches
Ghost cut from Simply Charmed
Banner held together using Trendy Twine Orange and Black!

I hope you like it! Be sure and check back each day to see the next Halloween Banner at Sweet Sassy Diva!

Crafty Hugs!

Kim

5 comments:

Lady Fair said...

Very cute! I love that font, too.

Brenda said...

Your banner is too cute! I love how you used the purple chalk on your ghosts and I just love their cute monster faces!! Loving looking at all these Halloween banners from you ladies!

Unknown said...

I am loving your banner!!! So cute!!

Tambo said...

What a cute banner! I love the ghosts faces. I am going to have to get this set soon. Love the chalking with it too! tfs Tami
My memory is going out with my dad trick or treating and he would carry a pillow case for each of us. When our bucket got too full we would dumb it in. Every house participated back then, so lots of candy. Then we would come home, dump it out on the floor and my mom would take all of the 3 musketeer’s bars. She is 74 now and still has that sweet tooth and has them stashed all over her house. LOL tfs Tami
tambo1010atcomcastdotnet

Tambo's Creations

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Love the monster faces on the ghost and the way you did the purple chalk. Very cute banner.

Post a Comment