MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

September 8, 2011

Quilts!

Hello again! Its Kim from Ricketts Cricuts! This week the SweetSassyDiva Design team has created projects in honor of Grandparents day! I decided to make a card that resembled a quilt for my Grandma Rose! She makes the most amazing quilts I have ever seen. I want to have everyone that she makes but understand I have to share with the rest of my family!........sigh........ well on to my card!

I cut nine 1.5 inch squares from the Mango Frost DCWV stack and 4.75 inch square of matching orange pattern paper.

I adhered the squares to the yellow pattern paper in a simple quilt pattern.

I then added the card front to a pink square cut at 5 inches.

Here is the card base for the easel card. It measures 5inches by 10 inches. I score it at 5 inches and 7.5 inches.
I added the yellow pattern paper to the card base and added a sentiment from Pink By Design. The Butterflies are from Kate's ABC's. Also added some white faux stitching!
Here is a side view of the card!


I hope you like my card! Don't forget to check back this week and see what the rest of the Design team has created for more inspiration!


Crafty Hugs,
Kim

Be sure to enter the SweetSassyDiva Design Team Call!

1 comment:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Kim what a cute idea to make a paper quilt for your quilting grandma. Great bright colors and love easel cards. I know she will love it!

Post a Comment