MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

September 22, 2011

Pillow box!

Hi! Its Kim from Ricketts Cricuts! This week for Sweet Sassy Diva we are designing Autumn projects! I just got my new Art Philosophy cartridge and just had to use it! Every cut on my project is from the Art Philosophy cartridge. I LOVE Autumn! Its by far my favorite season! I love seeing all the colors change and the cool crisp mornings! I decided to make a pillow box!

Here it is:
I used my GYPSY to see my sizes of the pillow box and leaves!
Placed my papers and cut them accordingly!
I assembled the pillow box and added some Twine from the Twinery and my leaves!
I added an acorn and some pearl pen! 

I hope you enjoyed the pillow box! They are great to fill with a treat for family and friends! 
Make sure and come back each day for more Autumn inspiration from the Sweet Sassy Design Team! 
Hugs,

Kim

If you would like to order the cricut cartridge or this stamp set, please send an email to Click Here! and I will send you an invite to my CTMH party.  There are some freebies until the end of this month as well as a stamp of the month set.

1 comment:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Beautiful pillow box Kim. I love the brown box with the Fall colors to decorate. TFS

Post a Comment