MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

September 5, 2011

Mini Album!

Good Morning! This is Jen from 3 Cats and a Bug. This week at SSD, the DT is honoring Grandparent's Day!

Come January 2012, I will be a Grandma to a little baby boy! The timing was perfect, we just found out they were having a boy, I've only had Fancy Frames for a short time and Grandparent's Day is just around the corner. It seemed a perfect time to make a brag book for the other new Grandma.



I used 5 different frames, repeating the first one for the back cover also. The front and back were cut @ 5X6.5 and the others were cut @ 4.75X6.25.
































On each frame I cut the frame front, the back frame minus the inside cut (hide contour) and a 2nd frame front that I flipped.








The top of each frame was left open to slide pictures into. The outside of the back cover I used hide contour again to the inside cut, so it wasn't a frame. I used my Cinch to punch two holes and put it all together.




























I added 3 ribbons to each ring.













I used another frame, cut @ 5X6.5 for a card front and I used my Cricut markers and Lyrical letters to "write" Happy Grandparent's Day".













Stop by 3 Cats and a Bug to see what else I've been up to!



Thanks for looking!

Be sure to enter the SweetSassyDiva Design Team Call!

3 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Jen I absolutely love love love this. I love the idea and the frames are gorgeous. I am totally going to have to make myself one of these. Hehe! Thanks so much for a great idea and for showing off those beautiful frame cuts.

Vicki said...

How cute it that?? You really have no idea what you are in for..you think you do but trust me..you don't..it is going to be sooo much MORE than anything you have ever imagined.
I was eleven years getting my kids so you can pretty well imagine how excited I was when my first was born..becoming a Gma trumps that..I'm sorry but it does!! When I see my gsons..Nolan 5, Eli 5 (not twins) and Everett soon to be 2, my chest floods with an emotion that I just can't put words to..Just the mere mention of their names and I am done! :) I can't think of anything that I would want someone to experience MORE than to become a grandparent..Congratulations!

Kim Ricketts said...

very very cute!!!

Post a Comment