MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

September 7, 2011

Bouquet for a special Grandparent!

Hello again! Tina Gale here from tiggersscrapplace with a fabulous bouquet of flowers that would make a perfect gift for anyone but especially that special grandparent for grandparents day.
 I just got the new project cartridge Flower Shoppe from Joann's for the great sale price of $19 plus I get to use my teachers 15% off discount on top of that. I love bargains!! I couldn't wait to use it and since this week our challenge at sweetsassydiva was to create something for grandparents day I decided a bouquet would be a great chance to play with lots of flowers.
 I ended up cutting lots of different flowers and then just building my own instead of the way they show in the handbook. That is the great thing about this cart you can mix and match them all for countless varieties of flowers.
 After building my flowers, I poked two holes through the center and ran wire through them for stems. You could add buttons or bling to the centers as well.
 A little crinkled paper makes a great filler. This actually came with my cricut circle cart when it was shipped. Recycle all that packaging instead of throwing it out.
Details:
Flower Shoppe Cartridge: 
Cut at 2 1/2", 
Basic 1
Daisy 1
Cut at 3 1/2"
Daisy 4
Basic 4
Heart 4
Fun 4

I hope you enjoyed my bouquet today and come to visit me at my blog for more great projects!
Hugz
Tina Gale

Be sure to enter the SweetSassyDiva Design Team Call!

6 comments:

JenL said...

Tina what an awesome bouquet!!

Anonymous said...

I love it:) TFS

Edwina Brown said...

Very, very nice! Love those flowers! Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Beautiful job Tina. Your right with Flower Shoppe you can make so many amazing flowers. Love the colors you chose.

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! I love your bouquet-- the cuts you picked, the patterns, all of it! Just lovely!

Gramjak said...

Absolutely spectacular bouquet. Colorful, unique, and fun!!!

Post a Comment