MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

January 29, 2011

Altered Journal!

Hi Everyone, Rebecca here. This week Sweet Sassy Diva asked her DT to create a Valentine's Day project other then a card or layout. So I made this altered journal.
So for this project I picked up this journal at Michael's in the dollar section, WOOHOO gotta love the dollar section.
So the 1st thing I did was inked the edge with the spiral so that I could cover the rest of the cover with paper.
This is CM paper and stickers from the LOVE paper album kit they make. These were the left overs from the kit.
For this project I used Martha Stewart Holiday Cake cartridge. I cut the images at 4". I used the Love/Valentines image. This is how I set up the paper for the cuts, but I ended up not using the brown paper.  Instead of using the XO and Love sayings that were cut out I used the CM stickers.
Recipe
1- premade journal
CM Love paper album kit/ paper and stickers
light pink and dark pink cardstock
dark pink ink
Martha Stewart Holiday Cake cartridge
I hope you all enjoyed the project, it turned out nicely and was pretty easy to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment