MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

January 24, 2011

Party!




This week the SweetSassyDiva DT was asked to make a birthday party or Valentine's Day party project. I made this layout to scrap some party pics from my babies party (haven't got them printed yet). I used paper that I had in my stash and the Simply Charmed cartridge.
I cut all the cake pieces, hat pieces & the "party" phrase at 2 inches. I cut the balloons out at 1 inch - 2 inches (all different sizes). I used a 2 inch blue balloon to cover the "a" in "party". I put some balloons down with foam tape and the rest with my ATG gun. The photo mats are cut to 4.5x6.5 inchs and 3.5x2.5 inches.
Supplies:
paper: 12x12 confetti boardered paper, confetti covered paper, blue, green, red, orange, & purple cardstock
Other: Simply Charmed cart

1 comment:

Michele said...

Gosh... cute!! I really need this cartridge. This layout screams Happy!! :-)

Post a Comment