MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

January 20, 2011

Wrap up these favors!

Hey everyone! Kristin from The Crafty Kitchen here. This week at SSD our challenge was to create something for a Valentines Day Party. I love to make a little something for my friends every year around Valentines, and this year I've decided to do chocolate covered Oreos. I wanted to make a cute box and tag to package the cookies in, and the boxes on Wrap It Up are just too cute not to use. I used the blank box on the cartridge, and then used my new Valentines Day Martha Stewart Punch All Over the Page called Ruffled Heart to punch a window on every side. These punches are so easy to use and make a perfect window!






The tag is also from Wrap It Up, and I used clear Stickles on the flower. The "To" and "From" stamps are from Pink By Designs Christmas Wishes Stamp Set.

3 comments:

Year 2 said...

Hmmmmmmmmm I think you have made me want the Wrap It Up cart even more now! Very cute!!!


http://misspinkcricut.blogspot.com

Summer said...

Very cute, Love the pin! TFS

Libby Beach said...

Very nice :)

Post a Comment