MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

January 27, 2011

Toilet Paper Roll Valentine Mini!

Hey everyone! Kristin from The Crafty Kitchen here. This week our project was to make something for Valentines Day BESIDES a card or layout using our Cricut. I made an adorable Valentines Day toilet paper roll mini album using both my Gypsy and my beautiful new blue Expression, plus my favorite new Martha Stewart punches.




Recipe:


*Toilet Paper Rolls (I used 4)
*Patterned Paper
*Cuttlebug or Big Shot (for flattening rolls)
*Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Art Cartridge
*Cricut Classic Font Cartridge
*Tags, Bags Boxes and More Cartridge
*Scalloped Flower Gypsy File
*Cinch or Bind It All
*Martha Stewart String Lace and Cherish Hearts Border Punches
*Martha Stewart Heart Lock and Key Punch
*Martha Stewart Flourish Heart Punch
*Pink By Design "All Girl" and "Scripted Year" stamp sets


I have more pictures and a video showing all the pages on my blog!


I wish I could claim ownership of the gorgeous flower file, but I got it from Jen from her awesome blog. It's just like the Sizzix 3D flower die, but you can cut it with your Cricut at whatever size you want!



6 comments:

Maria Elena said...

This is such a beauty mini album !!! Love it, great idea for a special occasion.

Thanks for leave a comment in my blog !
Have a great Thursday ;-)
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Kristen said...

I love your mini. I just started making some myself but haven't seen a toilet paper roll mini yet!

http://kristenscraftyadventures.blogspot.com/

Carol W. said...

Beautiful! For the flower, where do I find it for the cricut? TFS

Yuveria said...

Love it how cute

cdm317 said...

I just love this idea! I have to try one out! TFS

Libby Beach said...

This is so awesome!! I can't believe you used toilet paper rolls! :) What a great way to recycle! :) Thank you so much for sharing :)

Post a Comment