MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

January 25, 2011

Immortal Love!

Hello SweetSassyDiva followers!! I did it again! Remember my cute SEI decorated box?! Well, I decided to decorate another box using the oh so beautiful DCWV stack "Immortal Love" This is one of my favorite stacks!!!! I am a Twilight addict, so anything twilightish will be my fave!!!
The box is from Michaels from the $1 bin! All I used was one half of sheet from the stack!! A few embellishments and wallah!



Materials used:

DCWV Immortal Love Stack & Die cuts
Acrylic paint in dark red
Walmart Ribbon

Thanks for taking a peek!




5 comments:

Pink Cricut said...

Oh my- great minds think alike--I just decorated a box w/ this same paper--different kind of box--but oh so similar!

Anonymous said...

Stunning

Unknown said...

Awesome job!!!!!

Dee Parrish said...

I too am a total twilight addict so when I saw this box I was in love. You did an awesome job on it. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

Trisha said...

Very cute. I havent had time to use my new paper yet. Sad.

Post a Comment