MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

January 11, 2011

Hubby's B-Day!


I made this card for my DH's 33rd birthday! I used the Lacy Labels cartridge and my Gypsy with the Gypsy Wanderings cartridge for the sentiment. I cant wait to use these cartridges more often! The Lacy Labes is going to be my go-to cart for this year....I CAN FEEL IT....can you feel it?....cause I CAN FEEL IT!

~*recipe*~
~*Lacy Labels cart
~*Gypsy Wanderings cart
~*DCWV carstock
~*blue and brown ribbon
~*blue fabric paint
~*Jen*~

4 comments:

JenL said...

I really like that, great card!

sucor said...

I agree, great card! I'm sure your DH loved it! Lacey Labels was on the top of my wish list and I recently received it. I love it and it IS my go to cart. I use the background shapes often since I don't have any nesties.

Suzy Nurmainy said...

Lovely card! Thanks for stopping by at my blog!:)
Love your blog and just become a follower! I'd love if would like to follow my blog as well! Thanks!
Suzy
http://purplekittyscrappy.blogspot.com

Libby Beach said...

Very nice! And definitely man friendly! :)

Post a Comment