MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

January 24, 2011

Be Mine!



Hey Ladies
This is Summer from Cricut Diaries, and this week Bobbi Jo from Sweet Sassy Diva asked her DT to make a project other than a card or a LO for Valentine's Day using our Cricut or Imagine. So I wanted to make a Banner using both my E and I.
Recipe:
Birthday Bash
Create-A-Critter
Hopscotch (pattern cartridge)
2 Sheets white 12x12 card stock
2 Sheets pink glitter paper (DCWV)
Brown/Pink tulle
White Gel Pen
Clear Stickles


I started my Banner by cutting the 1st layer of the banner on my E using Birthday Bash. I cut them at 4 1/2 and when I hit auto-fill I was able to get 4 banners per 12x12 sheet. My paper was a bit thick so I also used the multi-cut option.

Then on my "I" I cut the 2nd layer of the banner (same size 4.5), the letters were also from Birthday Bash (cut at 2 inches) all colors and patterns were from the pattern cartridge Hopscotch. After my banners and letters were printed and cut I switch out the cartridges and cut the bee from Create-A-Critter again with colors from Hopscotch, the bee was cut at 3.5. Since I only used a small part of the 2nd 12x12 white sheet of card stock I hit the "load last" button and was able to have the bee printed and cut on the same sheet!


Once my bee was all put together, I added some clear Stickles to the wing and used my white gel pen on both the bee and the letters.

I used my Pink ATG to adhere the 2 layers of the banner together.

The Bee was pop doted on!

Again I just used my ATG to attach the letters.


I took strips of tulle twisted together and the knotted through the holes in each banner to string them together.



Hope you enjoyed my project, My girls and I always love Valentine's Day, what can be better than tons of PINK!

4 comments:

Carol W. said...

Super super cute! Love the banner, it's beautiful. TFS

Bree said...

So cute I love this idea. Thank you for sharing.

Amy Williams said...

so cute!

scrapperbecka said...

Love your banner it is so cute!

Post a Comment