MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

January 18, 2011

Monster Love!

Hi Everyone
Rebecca here. This week over at Sweet Sassy Diva, Bobbi Jo asked us to make a project for either Valentines Day or for a Birthday. So I decided to make a Valentine's Day card for my husband. For this card I used Happy Hauntings.


Recipe
Happy Hauntings- Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein cut at 3"
Black Pen
Yellow, green, black, purple and white card stock
I-rock
Patterned Paper
I just thought this would be a cute and unusual Valentine's Day card. This is the 1st time I have made smaller cuts with this cart and I will say piecing the two monsters together was a bit difficult. I would recommend cutting them a little bigger. To see more visit my blog:

3 comments:

Erika Frey said...

So cute!!!!

Libby Beach said...

lol!! Oh I love it!! So cute and very unique! Great card :)

Tammy (P.M.S.) said...

Brilliant! :)

Post a Comment