MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

January 4, 2011

Presents!


This week the SweetSassyDiva DT was asked to create a project using something we got for Christmas or recycling something that would have been thrown away. Well I did a little of both!
I made this layout using some wrapping paper from Christmas prensents. So the wrapping paper was given as part of the gift (it was covering it) and it was going to be thrown away! I cut the 2 smaller red boxes (actually they are photo mat areas) down to 2.75x3.5, just a little bigger than a wallet sized pic, and the large blue one is approx 4.25x6.25 inches, just a little bigger than a 4x6 pic. the present is approx 3x3 and I used some of the ribbon off of another gift and made it look like it was wrapped around the box. The title "PRESENTS" was cut freehand from the same red wrapping paper. The tiny tag was also cut freehand and only adhered down on the top half of the tag to make it pop off the page a little bit. I adhered it all down. I like how this turned out.. pretty cute!

1 comment:

Post a Comment