MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

January 19, 2011

Valentine Party Favors!

Hello all!!  This is Carissa!!  Yay for party favors!!  This week we are making Valentine's Party items!!  

Recipe:
Kate's Kitchen Cricut Imagine Art Cartridge
White Cardstock
Chestnut Roan Colorbox Chalk Ink
Adhesive
1 Inch Circle Punch
Scotch Tape
Curling Ribbon 
The hearts are from the stock images on the Imagine flood filled with patterns from Kate's Kitchen.  I used four different sizes and left two of the hearts blank to keep them white.

 The hearts are cut at 3.0, 2.5, 2.0 and 1.5.  I used the auto-fill feature after choosing the patterns and sizes.

 Here they are after they were printed and cut out.

Inking the edges of your projects makes a huge difference!!  I love Chestnut Roan!!

I wanted to be able to tie the hearts around a snack or package of candy.  I punched out some 1 inch circles and attached curling ribbon to the circle.
 I used Scotch tape to attach the ribbon to the circle but then used the adhesive to attach the circle to the heart.  
 The snacks that I used are Mini Rice Crispy Treats.  They are super good!!
Curl the ribbon and you are finished!!  Looks so pretty!!!  I'll be making several more of these for my daughter's Valentine's Party next month!!

6 comments:

Monica said...

Sounds pretty easy and looks great!!!

Shawnee said...

Very cute project. Thanks for sharing!

Summer said...

So cute, love the pattern on the paper!

Libby Beach said...

Very cute and creative! :) Thank you for sharing! :)

Carol W. said...

This is a great idea! Hope you don't mind if I use it. TFS

Carol
http://caroleesscrappinspot.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great idea! very cute
kacee

Post a Comment