MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

November 25, 2010

Elegant Bag!




Hello all! Today I had the great pleasure to play with the Post-It Craft paper! I am loving it!!! Let me tell you why! I hate, and I mean HATE cutting all those intricate and delicate cuts (I called them swirlies) because when it comes time to glue them, well, it can get nasty!! All the glue is all over the place, sometimes it doesn't dry nicely and you can see spots and I hate how it looks. And for that reason I almost never use those cuts. I used the Elegant Cake cartridge and used it to decorate this cute little bag that can be used to giveaway a gift card (my momma already took the bag from me!). I used my Expression and it cut PERFECT!!! I love this paper!!!!!






Materials used:

Post-It Craft Paper in Black

AC Carstock for bag

Elegant Cake Cartridge

Bling and ribbon from collection





Abby

1 comment:

Robin Marshall Clark said...

Very cute. I have seen that paper in the stores but wasn't sure about it. I think I may give it a try.

Post a Comment