MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

November 13, 2010

Smiley Card Take the Cake!

I cut both the card base and the cake from the Smiley Cards cartridge. I re-sized the base in my Gypsy to be approximately 5.5 x 5.5" and cut it from craft colored cardstock.




I couldn't find a patterned paper that I really liked for this card, so instead I took some pink Core'dinations paper and ran it through my Cuttlebug using the Paisley folder. I sanded the embossed image so the lighter pink color would show through.





I also cut the cake using the craft colored cardstock, and purple Core'dinations paper that I ran through my Cuttlebug with the D'Vine Swirls folder (a must have folder!) and sanded.

The sentiment is from Pink by Designs "Take the Cake" stamp set. There are so many wonderful birthday sentiments in this set i had a hard time choosing one!

- Kristin

3 comments:

Abby said...

That bow is just sooo perfect!!! Awesome job Kristin!!!

Laura said...

Beautiful job Kristin just love that cake!

Summer said...

Love it!

Post a Comment