MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

November 10, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Smiley Card Layout!



;Recipe:

-October 31st Cricut Cartridge

-Smiley Cards Cricut Cartridge (Exclusive to Gypsy Owners)

-Graphic 45 Hallowe'en in Wonderland Paper Collection

-Recollections Halloween Border Strips from Michaels

-I-Rock Bling



This week we were supposed to use the Smiley Cards cartridge on a project of our choice. I still have not scrapped photos from last fall, so I thought I would use this opportunity to do that. As I was looking through this cartridge on my Gypsy I found that it has some great images for the holidays, it has pumpkins, snowmen, apples, a caramel apple and many more.


I chose to use this very cute pumpkin as the center piece for my layout (I just love all of the emoticons on this cartridge).




I also used the October 31st cartridge to cut out my title "Pumpkin Patch", and then just cut out some patterned paper from Graphic 45 Hallowe'en in Wonderland collection. I still have some scraps that I wanted to use, so i used them to mat my photos. Super easy and quick layout!!



For my layout I used a sketch that i saw on the Scrapyland Blog, Susan (blog keeper) has some of the best sketches, most of the time you are using more then one photo per layout and I just love that because I always have so many photos. Be sure to check them out when you get a chance, they are super easy to follow as well. Most of the supplies that I used (including Cricut Cartridges) can be found at Scrapyland.com; (besides the border strips).



Thanks for Looking!!



Mila

2 comments:

Maureen Reiss said...

Super cute LO!!

Unknown said...

This is so cute, love the pumpkins!!

Post a Comment