MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

November 22, 2010

Lori's Garden Home Sweet Home!

In this Project, I used the new 3M Post-It Craft Paper that the Design Team of SweetSassyDiva Blog will use this week in their projects. 

Let me tell you this paper is fantastic...especially when making delicate cuts that you wouldn't ordinarily want to have to glue on!

Oh I am definitely going to love using this paper when cutting out intricate snowflakes and attaching to my projects. Thank you Bobbi Jo and 3M for allowing me to try it out! This wonderful paper is for sale at JoAnn's, Michael's and Amazon.com ...I wouldn't be surprised if it shows up at Walmart eventually.





RECIPE:

Cricut Imagine

Cricut Imagine Art Cartridge - Lori's Garden

3M Post-It Adhesive Craft Paper - White

2 sheets White 12x12 Card Stock

Prima Roses

Martha Stewart Glue Glitter Pens

Jolee's Flowering Branches



DIRECTIONS:



With your Cricut Imagine and the Lori's Garden cartridge print out the wording wallpaper for your background on a 12x12 piece of white cardstock (just a note- the wording is The Constitution of the United States)

Now, go into the images part of the cartridge and on your other piece of 12x12 white cardstock print and cut the lacy green border with the florals in the corner

This will cut out the center white part but I added it back as I didn't want the wording showing back through where my birds and cages were going to be. So just affix both pieces to your background

Now, I took a 8.5x12 piece of white 3M Post-It Adhesive Cardstock and print and cut the Birds, Birdcage and flowering limb and removed the backing and adhered to my project...that paper is just amazing!

I then went to altering my project....I took the Martha Stewart silver glitter glue pen and drew in the chains and metal work on the cage and bird swing...it really makes it look quite 3D in person

and you KNOW how I love glitter!

Then to really make everything pop, I added my glittered large Prima roses...and then the smaller ones...and then added the flowering branches by Jolee that I just simply adore as well.

There is green felt on the leaves of the large Prima Roses...there was just nothing in this project that I could use the cuddle bug on as all the pieces were too large to put in it. Plan on having a custom frame created for this but for now has ribbon attached to the back to hang on the wall.

Hope you liked my creation...watch for more projects made with the 3M Post-It Adhesive Craft Paper and also from the Lori's Garden Cricut Imagine Cartridge!

Laura

5 comments:

Summer said...

Great card and great tutorial, TFS!

Michele said...

Oh I want that cart so much. Someday...

lovely project!

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

This project is just lovely!
Nadia

sandy said...

Hi,
How can i get to order the lori`s garden imagine cartridge can you please help me .
Kind regards sandy

SweetSassyDiva said...

it was a special offer during launch on hsn and a special membership.

Post a Comment