MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

November 18, 2010

Home Sweet Home Noel Banner!

I made a banner, my very first banner! 


Recipe:

6 - 4x4 chipboard coasters (Michaels, these had green paper on them already)

6 - approx. 4x4 sheets of red cardstock

approx. 5 feet of white, red & green ribbon

Big Bite

Pooh Font cartridge

Cricut Expression

Devine Swirls Embossing folder

Cuttlebug

Red Ink

green dotted patterned paper

white cardstock

snowman button

felt angel cuts (hobby lobby)

double sided foam tape

ATG gun





Instructions: I took 6 sheets of red cardstock and cut them just a little smaller than 4x4 so that they would have a little bit of a green border (the coasters were green when I got them), and I rounded the corners.


I adhered the red cardstock to 4 of the coasts. I embossed the other 2 sheets of red cardstock with Devine Swirls and inked over the top with red ink to help the swirls stand out more and adhered them to the other 2 coasters.



With the Pooh Font cartridge I cut out the letters NOEL in white at 3.5 inches using Shift & Marker Shadow.. and then I cut out NOEL again with the green dotted paper at 3.5 inches using Shift & Marker and adhered the green letters over the white to help them pop.



I then adhered the felt angels on the two coasters with the embossed cardstock and added a red bow on the outer corner.






I put a snowman button in the middle of the "O" using foam tape. Using my Big Bite I punched holes in the top corners of all coasters and threaded the green, red, and white ribbon throught the holes. And.. tada.

- Jamie

5 comments:

Summer said...

That is so cute! I am so heading to M's for some chipboard tiles!

Unknown said...

You did a great job on your first banner!!! I think it is beautiful!! I need to go get some chipboard!!!

Jasmine Wilmany said...

I love it! You inspire me!

Megan Setter said...

Your banner turned out amazing!!! This is something I have been wanting to do. I think you may have inspired me to create one! Great job!

Milamemories said...

I love the colors you choose!!

Hugs,

Mila

Post a Comment