MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

November 26, 2010

Santa Drawers!!!

Hello! This past week I recieved in the mail a package-o-happiness!! It was a pack of the new 'Post-It' craft paper!! I couldnt wait to tear into this wonderful craft paper and here is the first thing I made with it. I got the idea from SCS :)



~*Santas Drawers*~



Recipe



~*Cardstock from DCWV Christmas stack
~*Green carstock from Post It
~*Red cardstock
~*Black electrical tape
~*4 white buttons
~*green ribbon
~*black paint
~*black Sharpie

~*Jen*~

5 comments:

MontuckyGirl said...

I love this! Awesome awesome!

Kards by Kathi said...

Do you have instructions for this project? I love it. Also I wrote you an email asking how you punched the Martha Stewart punch down both sides of the paper. I cannot get mine to line up. Thanks.

Emily said...

Too cute :)

Alma said...

Beautiful and awesome idea! Don't you just LOVE the Craft paper??

Ladybug said...

Toooooo stinkin' cute!! TFS! :-)

Post a Comment