MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

November 3, 2010

It's Fall Ya'll Card!

It's Fall Ya'll Card




Had to put my thinking cap up for this one. Since My embroidery design set of Fall Sunbonnets are real popular thought maybe the graphic from one of them would make a nice Fall Card...let me know what you think ok?







I am including the graphic for you in case you would like to make one and also I always make a sketch card to plan out my card before creating it here is my sketch.....below you will find a blank one you can download and print out to use for your creations if you like











Recipe for Its Fall Ya'll Card



Supply list is on the Sketch Card



First I took a 12x12 sheet of white card stock and cut it to 6x12 on my Cricut Imagine. Then I cut the Orange Cardstock on my Imagine to 6x6



I added the wording and border to my fall sunbonnet image and then printed it out as a 3 3/4x4 1/4 and then trimmed around the border....it is was placed where shown on my sketch with pop dots after inking around the edges with brown inkpad



You all know how I love my Prima Roses and I found this pretty fall colored one so it went in the top left corner



Then finally I added scattered leaves to fill in the card and put one coming right down from the image to look like it had been kicked out of the pile she is skipping through gggggggg



Here are the files you may download by clicking on the images







Bye for now



~Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment