MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

November 24, 2010

Not just for Halloween....Happy Hauntings!



Hello Everyone,



This is my project for the SweetSassyDiva blog this week, if you haven't noticed already... I love making frames. I made this frame using the Happy Haunting Cricut cartridge. This is such a super easy and quick project. I used the 3M-Post It paper to cut out the base of the tree as well as the layers. Wow, I love this paper, it was such a breeze to put the layers of the tree together since i did not have to mess with gluing them down because the back side of the paper is sticky already. I just distressed the layers with Tim Holtz distress ink and stuck them down. I put some flower soft on the tree to give it some extra texture and dimension. Hope you like!!



Recipe:



-Graphic 45 Pattern Paper

-Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Peeled Paint, Pine Needles, Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain.

-3M Post It Paper

-Prima Bling

-Flower Soft

-Stickles

-Cricut Cartridge Happy Hauntings and Christmas Solutions











Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

Mila

2 comments:

crazyaboutcricut said...

I LOVE this!! I adore Halloween, and am always looking for ways to get the most out of those carts. Thanks for showing another fantastic idea!!

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

How awesome is this project!!! I love that you used HH!

Post a Comment