MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

November 30, 2010

Christmas Cards Cricut Cartridge

Recipe-
Post-it Craft Paper (Lucky,Lime,Coco, and white)
White Gel Pen
Marvey "Snow Writer" pen
Christmas Cards Cartridge



For this project SweetSassyDiva asked us to make a Christmas card using the Post-IT craft paper. I have been wanting to make all of the cards from the Christmas Cards solutions cart. So I figured I would start with this one. I followed all the layers on the cartridge and everything was cut at 6 inches (the card it self measured 5.5x5.5 I must say that the more I used this sticky paper the more I REALLY like it. A lot of the carts don't have the best directions for layers, and I had to pull up the images a few times before I figured out what went down first and so on. If I had been using regular paper with a tape runner I would have had to re cut more than a few times. I know I know measure twice and glue once, but I forget to do that quite often. All the little swirls were so much easier to work with since they acted like a sticker instead of having to glue tiny pieces. I then used my gel pen to add some dimension to the background and used the snow marker to add all the snow (man I love that pen too!)



Summer


8 comments:

Josie0602 said...

Very pretty!

Unknown said...

I love your card. YOU did a great job.

Nana Donna said...

Wow Sheila I love it and I just made one of these cards also. Will get it posted on my blog in a little while. I like the snow idea, I might add that later

scrappinC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nana Donna said...

Wow I love your card. Funny I just made the same card, stop by my blog and check it out.
http://nanadonnascarddreams.blogspot.com/2010/11/and-through-woods-christmas-card.html

scrappinC said...

Wonderful Christmas card,I just love the old fashion look and the colors you have chosen. Thanks for sharing your design.
Cindy

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, was just in the process of making one something like that on my gypsy. I was looking for inspiration and found it. Thanks

nu@scrappin said...

real nice card

Post a Comment