MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

November 2, 2010

Imagine Autumn Splendor!

Thinking about fall... The colors are so beautiful everywhere, the leaves are falling from the trees and it's getting colder!!! I wanted to use my Imagine for this card but didn't know exactly how... Then I thought of the tree! Perfect!! I used the layer option and chose not to cut the flowers or the birds.


This card can be used for anything!! Birthday, anniversary, get well, etc...



Recipe:

Better Together Art Cartridge - Tree (cut only setting - 4.0 inches)

The Paper Loft - Autumn Splendor: Barn Red/Gold

The Paper Loft - Autumn Splendor: Candy Apple

Chestnut Roan Colorbox chalk ink

After making the tree card, I had paper leftover... So, I started playing with the strips of paper, placing them different places and then a pattern appeared!! I loved how it came out!





Recipe:

Birthday Wishes stamp - Stampin' Up!

The Paper Loft - Autumn Splendor: Barn Red/Gold

The Paper Loft - Autumn Splendor: Candy Apple

Chestnut Roan Colorbox chalk ink



- Carissa

5 comments:

Tabitha said...

Those are very pretty. I love the tree one, very simple. I love that you used up your scraps too. Hate to throw great paper away. Thanks for sharing.
;0)

Summer said...

Great card!

Scrappymama Elaine said...

very nice. like how you used your scraps and came up with something very pretty. I too love when that happens!

Laura said...

Terrific job Carissa!

MontuckyGirl said...

Awesome cards! Thanks for the inspiration!

Post a Comment