MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

November 16, 2010

Thankful Banner!

I was one of the lucky ones that was able to attend Provo Crafts 1st on-line Cricut class. It was awesome and can't wait until they have more of them. We were given the cut files for our Gyspies, but I do not own the Sentimentals cartridge so I used Lacey Labels for the centerpieces instead.




note: if you click on the picture it will enlarge it. 

Recipe

DCWV patterned cardstock from the Autumn Harvest pack

Orange and brown cardstock

Light brown crepe paper

Brown ribbon

Bountiful Harvest glitter from Martha Stewart

Banners & Letters are cut from Country Life

Centerpieces are cut from Lacy Label



Thanks

Rebecca

You can see more banners that the SweetSassyDiva Designer's created by clicking here!

- SweetSassyDiva

1 comment:

Laura said...

Great Job on the Banner I was in the online class also just haven't made one yet gggggg

I posted it on my blog, twitter, facebook and Google Buzz

Post a Comment