MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

November 20, 2010

Imagine More Christmas Cheer?

I used the “Christmas Cheer” Cricut Cartridge for the penguin and the “Imagine More” Cricut Imagine cartridge for the coloring.


I used a dotted Cuttlebug embossing folder for the white piece in the middle to remind you of snow.

I used beige felt to cover the frame.

I smeared Tacky Glue with my finger to the front of the frame, then placed the felt on top of it.



Then I smeared Tacky Glue to the back.



I used a baby wipe to easily clean my fingers and cut the felt through the hole.



Then, I used and image by Eiglas and printed it onto a transparency. I colored the back of it with markers and then sprayed it with a adhesive before attaching it to the front of the frame.





Then I made the penguin and glued him on top of the transparency.


- Jasmine

5 comments:

Summer said...

This is so cool and very different!

Maria said...

Beautiful project! TFS

chignon said...

Wonderful idea, I love the dimension with the use of a frame!

Trisha said...

Great project. Love the way you colored the back of the acrylic.

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

I love this project! I saw this linked on the Circle blog and could not follow the link. So glad to see it here!! I love the contrast of the felt with the transparency! Just perfect!
Nadia

Post a Comment