MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

November 16, 2010

Winter Frolic Home Sweet Home Decor!



Materials used:


Frame from Joanns

K&Company Yuletide Christmas Collection

Ribbon from Michaels

Flowers from my BFF last year :)

Felt flower SEI

Zip Dry Glue paper

PYM 2 Acrylic Protective Sealant

Xacto Blade

Gloss Glue

Winter Frolic Cartridge

Cricut Expression

Cricut Cuttlebug for Happy Holidays sign

Acrylic Paint for around frame

Instructions:
Apply glue to frame and carefully put paper, let dry and then use Xacto blade to cut paper excess.

Paint around frame. I used my finger... why? well it gives me a bit more control as to how much paint I want on the paper edges... I like the distressed look.



Flowers were adhered with glue dots. I used the gloss glue on the sign, on the red part only. I also embossed the sign.



Because I don't have Modge Podge, I used the acrylic protectant on the frame! It dries A LOT faster! :)

For this project I had to:

Use green: CHECK!

Use felt: CHECK!

Cricut cut: CHECK!

Emboss: CHECK!

This is my very first decorated frame!

I need to practice on my pictures!!! Thanks!

- Abby

1 comment:

Summer said...

Very cute! Great job!

Post a Comment