MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

November 6, 2010

Imagine More Fall Card!

Fall is my favorite time of year due to Holidays and cooler weather and I loved being able to work on a fall card since I have never attempted one. While I love fall, it is not so easy on me with colors since I'm more of a pink and black kinda girl. This was a small challenge but luckily my Imagine came to the rescue! I was able to use Imagine More for my background paper since I didn't have any fall themed pages yet. Hope you enjoy! :)




Recipe:

A2 size card (8 1/2x11 sheet of light orange cardstock folded in half)

Imagine More red patterned paper (Cut at 4 x5 or just below the A2 size)

Imagine more green patterned paper (2 inches wide)

Squares welded on Gypsy using George and Basic Shapes (shadow and regular)

Letters cut from George and Basic Shapes

Leaves from Create a Critter cut at 2".

White faux stitching with gel pen.


- Alma

No comments:

Post a Comment