MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

November 29, 2010

Joyful Christmas Card!

Joyful Christmas Card
This card was such a joy to make with the new 3M Post-It Craft Paper
RECIPE
12X12 WHITE CARD STOCK - CUT TO 8.5X5.5
RED 3M POST-IT CRAFT PAPER CUT AT 4.25X5.25
WHITE 3M POST-IT CRAFT PAPER CUT AT 4.0X5.0
3 STRIPS PATTERNED CHRISTMAS PAPER CUT AT 5.0X1.0
SMALL PIECE OF GREEN CARD STOCK
Ok first I created on Sure Cuts A Lot my basic card cutting file which is included here...just click on picture to download
I then folded the largest cut which was my white card stock in half this is your card base
the second cut which in this picture is showing green was my red 3M Post-It Craft Paper
I peeled the back off the post-it paper and applied to the white...easy peazy!
then your next cut in the picture is showing as light blue...I cut white 3M Post-it Craft Paper
Again easy peasy...peel the backing off and attach to the red
You next cut is showing as light green strips...you may use ribbon or I used the cuts on some really nice Christmas Patterned Paper I had and used my snail glue to adhere to the project.
Now instead of the big square cuts to go on top of everything I chose to cut my scalloped green cardstock on my Imagine using one of the included shapes...it was then stamped with the greeting and some glitter glue applied in a few areas and inked around the edges and dimensions added to pop up on the card for dimension
Next, I cut the small green and white labels from 3M Post-It Paper and affixed to the card and then wrote 2010 with my Martha Stewart Gold Glitter Pen
Then, for extra dazzle the tree was just something I already had that I thought would be cute...then I created the snowflake by cutting on my Imagine from my Winter Lace Cricut Cartridge set at 2.5 inches out of white 3M Post-It Paper...then peeled the backing off and applied ultra fine glitter to the tacky side (which I might add is so much easier than trying to glue and glitter on something so detailed) ... I then pop dotted it on to the card
Hope you like my project
Laura
My Embroidery Store  - Embroidery Designs
Imagine What You Can Do - Clipart, Custom Cards, and Embroidered Gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment