MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

November 12, 2010

Super Cool Smiley Cards!

The images on the Smiley Cards are super fun!! It was a tough decision to pick one but I love anything with a snowman on it!! He is super cool!!! Added a little dimension with the pleats and used 3D foam stickers to raise up the snowman.




Recipe:

Smiley Cards on Gypsy - Snowman (3.5 inches)

Paper - BoBunny Winter Joy Collection

Paper - Purple, black and white cardstock

Ribbon - Purple (pleated)

- Carissa

5 comments:

Maureen Reiss said...

Super cute!! Don't you just love this snowman?

Michele Spera said...

Oh My Gosh I haven't had a chance to mess with this yet, but I love what you came up with!
Michele

Scrappymama Elaine said...

very nice! Thanks!

Laura said...

Oh the snowman is super cute, great job!

Carissa said...

Thanks to all!!! He is my favorite of the bunch!!! My house is full of snowmen at Christmas time!!! Can't wait!!

Post a Comment